In addition to the features that were not mentioned about listing management (e.g. saving filters, checking fees, pricing settings, alerts, and more), 3Dsellers offers a plethora of other tools and features that will help you expand your business and save countless hours of work.
Here's a few highlighted tools and features you get with 3Dsellers, and not CrazyLister:To see a complete list of 3Dsellers tools, click here.
Add teammates (users, employees)
- Stop giving away your login credentials and grant permissions for certain teammates to specific tools and features. Customer Service and Resolution Center
- Transform your eBay messages and cases into manageable support tickets in a comprehensible CRM interface.Feedback Reminder
- Send automatic reminders to eBay buyers at custom times to request eBay feedback. More positive feedback increases your seller score, which increases your repor and sales. (feedback alerts and leave feedback to buyers included)Automatic Messages
- Send automated emails and eBay messages to buyers based on transaction events and personalize your messages with automatic buyer and order details. You can even cross-promote eBay items in emails. Offers Tool
- Send bulk offers to buyer and even create automation rules to automatically accept, decline, and counter your offers from buyers. Warehouse Inventory
- Hide your real inventory in a warehouse and show eBay and buyers any quantity you want.Order Management
- Manage orders individually or in bulk from a single tool. Advance-filter orders, mark them as shipped with tracking, message buyers, download orders, cancel order, leave feedback and more.Shipping Tracker
- Track your order shipments in real-time. Give great customer service and avoid shipping inquiry cases by sending your buyers automated messages when your carrier updates a certain shipping status (lost item, delayed shipping, delievery attempted, etc.). You can also send yourself and your team alerts for certain shipping events as well.Report Center
- Download reports of your orders and listings to keep record and analyze your earning and costs. You can even create automations to generate reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. Automatically end GTC listings
- Avoid eBay’s “automatic renewal” policiy for fixed price items and automatically end low-performing and seasonal items. Also, you can set the ended listings to automatically re-list to give your items a another sellable life.Image Editor
- Live edit your eBay product images and apply the changes to your listings in real time.External Web Presence
- Get other online sources to lead visitors back to your eBay listings. Facebook Store, Webstore, and PDF Catalog will provide more links back to your eBay listings, which will increase your search results on major search engines.